Projects and activities
Our projects and activities represent the passions and interests of our members. Broadly speaking, we work to help local and global communities, learn more about ourselves and the world, and enjoy every moment!
We're part of a global effort to make the world a better place. This effort starts at the community level, but knows no limits in its outrech.
Our community and international service projects include:
- Sponsoring a student at the School of St Jude in Tanzania
- Fundraising for Shelterbox
- Fundraising for the HEAL Program at Milpera State High School
- Hanging Christmas decorations at Youngcare, Jindalee
- Volunteering at the Sherwood Community Festival.
By using our skills and expertise to deliver community projects, we enhance our professional networks, career development and cross-cultural understanding.
Our professional development projects include:
- Hosting professional development workshops
- Inviting guest speakers
- Funding First Aid training
- Attending local, national and international conferences.
We enjoy seeing the positive impact of our work. It's more than that though. We build life-long friendships and make it a priority to have fun.
Our club service and social activities include:
- Wine tours
- Camping adventures
- Club dinners.