It’s been a busy few months for our club. Here’s a quick update:
- 27 February: Visited our sponsor club Jindalee
- 4 March: Picked up a tonne (ok, maybe not quite a tonne) of rubbish along Sherwood Road for Clean Up Australia Day and as part of our Keep Queensland Beautiful Adopt-A-Spot
- 7 March: Enjoyed the company of our mascots, Rosie and Annie, at our meeting
- 13 March: Joined the global celebration of World Rotaract Week and Rotaract’s 50th birthday
- 1 April: Had our sponsorship of a student at the School of St Jude featured in Rotary Down Under
- 16 April: Ran a free professional development session on how to craft a ‘Winning CV’
- 22 April: Joined the Rotary Club of Oxley for a Bunnings BBQ.
The busy times are set to continue, with another free professional development session in two weeks, as well as a BBQ at the Rotary Fun Run.